Thursday, March 14, 2019

3rd Quarter Submission




I made many changes to my magazine, especially on the cover page. On the cover I used transparency under the title, as well as made the font colored. Also, I added the subtexts over the photo rather than on the bottom of the page and added more color there as well. In the table of contents I made the title the same as the cover, colored the subtext as well, added the debate article feature, moved the photo and made the photo smaller to take up less of the page space. On the articles themselves I recolored titles and subtext to match the theme and re-spaced the text to take up more of the page. Also, I added a subtext on the top specifying that these pages were discussion pages. Finally, I added page numbers on the bottom right corners of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment