Friday, November 2, 2018
Project Selection- Film
Film production is interesting because I am an actor. When it comes to stage production, there are vast differences between stage and film. Getting behind the scenes on film would be good for me because I could get into it. I also have the personality of a leader, which would make it easier to physically direct the actors. Previous experience in acting would help me assist the actors in what they need to do and how to do it. On the other hand, I am very independent. To do a film, you need a cast. Most of the time someone who works alone would not be able to pull off a film because they'd need a cast. I enjoy working alone, so the magazine would be easier for me to be able to make. Another challenge would be the stress that directing puts on someone, as seen in the Ferris Bueller's Day Off documentary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment