Thursday, November 1, 2018
Project Selection- Magazine
I believe the magazine is a good fit for me mostly because I'm interested in journalism. Having watched multiple series and movies about journalism and the news, it seems like something that would be a fun thing to be a part of and share with other people. For example, the HBO series The Newsroom has interested me the most in news production, especially on television. The movie All the President's Men has interested me the most in news on print. I believe I'm equipped with skills to be able to properly set up pages artistically and make them eye-catching and intriguing. A challenge for me would be finding people to interview for the articles. Many people that I know have the same opinions on subjects as me, so I'll need to leave my comfort zone so I can get the opinions I need. Another challenge would be showing individuality in the magazine and making sure not to look like a copycat. Also, if I do political topics then I would need to make sure that the magazine does not become a tabloid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment