Friday, November 2, 2018

Project Selection- My Decision

     I have decided to commit to the magazine project. I believe that my ability to see things artistically will help in the set-up and execution of the magazine pages. I work quickly and efficiently while also focusing on what needs to be done. My project will either be about Sarasota High School Theater or about current political events. If it's about theater, I will interview actors in the school shows and the theater teachers. If it's about politics, I will interview people with different political views and set it up similarly to a debate article. I would categorize it as arts or politics depending on which one I decide to do. I have chosen to work alone because I know that it would be better for me to be able to set up the magazine in the ways that I would like to without having clashing opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment